The Oxygen in compressed air, used to inflate your tires by current
standard methods, permeates through the wall of
the tire reducing the tire's inflation pressure.
One of the newest and revolutionary technologies available to you today is Nitrogen filled tires. In the past, oxygen oxidizes the rubber compounds in tires, causing improper inflation and deterioration of the rubber. The new Nitrogen technology will maintain a proper inflation pressure, will not corrode rims and will enable your tires to run at cooler temperatures.
- 60% of blowouts are caused by under inflation of tires
- 40% longer pressure retention for enhanced safety
- 30% longer tire life
- 3.3% better fuel economy
- Keeps the tires cooler
- Improves handling and performance
- Under inflated tires flex / build up heat, breaking down the rubber over time
- Nitrogen is a dry gas without corrosive properties of oil and water vapor commonly found in compressed air
Thank you DJs for being there "once again" for me when needed. Yesterday my rear tire was rapidly going flat. I pulled into DJs late in the day. Though he was busy, Chris willingly took care of my car in minutes. You have been servicing my Honda for 14years. I feel so grateful to have a trusted, honest repair shop to bring my car for maintenance & repairs all these years. Thank you for your wonderful customer service!